Handmade Greeting Cards.
Designer of fun from Toronto, Ontario
From Q&A Letter Box Blog
Q&A with Diamond - November 9th, 2016
Q: What is the one stationery item you couldn’t live without?
A calendar of the whole month that I fold up and carry around, it's so much easier then fiddling with phone apps. Planning helps me complete my short term goals that lead to long term success. Time management is so important for a balanced life. I recently just bought a desk calendar for 2017, I can't wait to put it into use!
Q: Who are some of your favorite Canadian designers/artists?
I would have to say Paul Anka, he is a Singer, Song Writer from the late 50's. I just love music though, but my father used to sing me Paul Anka songs, my dad loves singing, I think he gave me the spirit I have today for Arts.
Q: What do you do when you hit a creative roadblock?
When I hit a creative road block I like to go hiking to ground myself, to get a clear mind. Out with the old thoughts and in with the new :)
Q: Name 5 spots you love to go in your city.
Hmmm in the city.
- I love staying home, I live in South Etobicoke one of the boroughs of Toronto, it's a city feel with suburbs traffic and amenities, I can walk to restaurants, the grocery store, the lake, or hop onto the bus to go to the heart of the city.
- Anywhere where they have tea, I am obsessed with learning about teas. Just discovered Zen Garden in Mississauga.
- Nature, so lucky to have so much greenery to enjoy around me.
- The movies, mostly for the delish pop corn haha.
- I love going to Niagara Falls too. Far from reality but close to home.
Q: Fill in the blank: Snail mail is….
SOOOOOOOOO FUN!!! I love how it's not instantaneous, a surprise heartfelt gift, woohoo,
Q: What does your creative space look like?
I try to keep my space clutter free (just a desk in my condo) , that way I know what needs to be addressed because it is still on the desk!
Your Company Bio:
Pop Culture fun, little gifts that help people relate to each other in quirky ways. I started a couple of years ago, my passion for art, music, humor, colours all into one. BOOM!